Sunday, July 11, 2021

Okay, story time...

So, I was aiming to buy a Lady Dior. It is not really my style, but it is Lady Dior, okay, you just have to have one. It is expensive and the more recent price hike has made it crazy expensive- I could not afford it! I sedar diri...

Why Lady Dior? Because I think it is so hard to duplicate, so that itself is kinda special already...

Anyway, since I said I want to boycott French luxury labels, especially Chanel (for many reasons), I thought buying pre-loved would justify my cravings. Hehe, is this considered cheatingggg...

I found a vintage Lady Dior on ebay. It's vintage because it was purchased in 2000, and it's never been used, so the condition is pristine, or can you call it brand new? It's not leather, it's satin and the handles are acrylic. However, the charms have Swarovski cystals on them (it's just cystals, guys, why is everything so overpriced!).

It was listed for 800 Euros. I think that's a good price considering the never used condition...And after a quick online 'research', similar models were sold around that price too.

So, I bid for it, and I won! I was all excited!

All of a sudden- Reserve not met. Like, whaaatttt!

Then, it got relisted- 1300 Euros plus 100 Euros shipping. For a mini satin Lady Dior with acrylic handles. (-___-) No, I refuse to spend that much money on a bag that is 20 years old!

And that's my story of the day...I guess, it's just not meant to be...

I rasa tertipu. Why you play my heart like disss!

2 comments:

aisha said...

almost tot you are my boss yang gile handbags too! ahahahahhha sebijik! nasib u just ada 2 kids... so confirm bukan.. she also the same.. tahun ni kata insaf.. dah takde mood nak beli handbag.. tup tup... 3 dah... lol

Ectopy said...

Omg...i harap i bukan bos you...habis pecah rahsia! Hahaha...