Thursday, March 16, 2023

We went to visit my aunt and was served with pegaga drink. It was green as the grass. My daughter didn't mind it but my son was like, "Ew, what's this? Tak sedap!" I told him it's a type of detox drink.

He repeated himself, "Tak sedap, Mommy!" I gave him the eye to shut him up. Unfortunately, my cousin saw our body language and chuckled.

Just now, after dinner, I approached my son in his room.

Me: Abang K, can I tell you something?
Son: Apa?
Me: If you eat something, but it's tak sedap, just don't say anything. Diam je.
Son: Oh, I knew that.

Me: ....You knew? Then, why did you complaint?
Son: Mana ada!
Me: Remember when you said the green drink tak sedap?
Son: Oh. But you told me not to lie! So, I told you the truth! Mommy ni! 🤨

Me: Just...If you don't like it, don't say anything.

Then he ran out of the room to continue playing his mobile games.

P/s:
Do not serve detox drink to kids.

No comments: