Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Was excited to watch Big Fish because
1) I think Ewan McGregor is cute and I'm a fan since Moulin Rouge, love his blue eyes...
2) Great review and I had never watched it before

Decided to Google Ewan McGregor and found out he was in a messy divorce. Like, what...Such a turn off...
Separation and falling out of love might be inevitable. Especially among the celebrities...But you don't have to make it messy...

That information made such a big impact, that I don't find him desirable anymore! Hahaha...See, I don't like people just because of the way they look! I watched Big Fish and suddenly, he is not as attractive as before, and I was not as excited to see him on screen as I did.

Suddenly, I didn't enjoy the movie even though I know the movie is my kind of film.
Awww...What a shame. Tua dah si Ewan ni...

No comments: