Sunday, December 6, 2020

I want to support my friends' business. So many hyped up reviews about Norwex. They are all seem overly excited about it. So, it's not a surprise that I have high expectation about it.

Bought the dust mitt. Received a free Enviroscrub.

Meh.

I knew it, okay...It's expensive just because it's from the US. So, the price has to follow the US market lah. In the end, still made in China, so I can roughly guess the huge profit margin they are getting. Effectiveness? Sama je macam Kao Magiclean (been using it for a few months already). At least, when I use Magiclean, I know it would do its jobs as advertised. No overclaims.

Norwex. Catch dust? Sure it does, tapi tak adalah melekat gilaaa...
Am actually quite disappointed because my hope was really high!

Am I converted? Nope.
Tapi tak sampai hati tulis review macam ni dekat kawan kan, so tulis dalam blog je lah...

2 comments:

aisha said...

betul........
siap kata all the contengan dekat dinding will hilang which of coz la hilang because u need to scrub it dengan kuat for almost 30 min, sampai dengan the wall paint pun gone.. hilang la conteng tu... hahahahha

even rizalman also bagi review but he blamed himself cakap, maybe dia tak tau pakai.. sebab tu tak berkesan...

ectopy said...

Oh, yeke...So, am not the only one...But I still feel compelled to buy another item from Norwex from another friend yang jual. Just because...She's a friend. Then, I'll be done!