Friday, May 22, 2020

My friend introduced me to 7 minute work out. To be honest, it was my first time I heard about it.

So, I watched the Youtube video. It looked intense, I told them- Well, it will probably take me an hour for me to complete this.

Because of this fear, I didn't start right away. I was preparing myself in case I failed. I did a quick research whether it will be worth it.

Some people think it doesn't exert them too much. I encountered one person who actually did it 3-4 times per day because he didn' sweat too much.

He also thinks it doesn't help with weight loss (which is my goal actually), but another person thinks it helps with inch loss.

Tonight, I felt like I was up to it. Follewed the Tabata pace, and guess what, it wasn't that bad! I could never do the push up, but I did the rest of it, and it was actually okay! I didn't even sweat that much. So, I guess, I agree with the online reviews, it shouldn't be your only work out, and this would be good if you are busy and maybe, you are on a holiday etc.

Anyway, I think my mind still thinks I am weak. The work out I've been doing so far, which I don't even do daily, actually have improved my stamina. I realize it, but I keep underestimating my current abilities. The work out I did before would take about one hour long, and usually by the end of it, all I want to do is to lie down (because I'd be so tired). This 7 minute work out is like a baby sister, and I am so surprised that I think that way now. Me before PKP would have just collapsed.

There are several possible reasons why I haven't lost weight yet (I read this online)
- I don't drink enough water (Ramadhan)
- I don't get enough sleep (well, yeah, I like to watch movies after kids are asleep)
- I am gaining muscle mass instead
- I still don't eat healthy

No comments: